5 de agosto de 2015

What would you like to do when you grow up? (English version)

What do you like to do when you grow up?

A few days ago I asked this question to my students as someone I met in my way suggested. In a school as small as Good Hope I didn't expect to find much variety, but beyond the "what", I wanted to know the "why". Here are the results:

- Teacher: I like to teach (she was the first to be asked maybe she didn't have enough time to think about it.
- Scientist: to invent things.
- Doctor: the uniform is very pretty (other boy ouldn't explain why).
- Nurse: for the uniform.
- Policeman: to shoot people and control the traffic.
- Soldier: to shoot people (all 3 students had the same answer).
- Pilot: for the money.

Priceless!

Maua.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario